Food : the facts of the matter
Produced in partnership with Unilever (ph: 0800 835 672 to order copies)
Food: the facts of the matter is a brochure that 'gives a few home truths to some old wive's tales'.
Questions answered include:
- Does eating fat make us fat?
- Are foods claiming they are 'natural' always the healthy choice?
- Do I need to watch my salt intake if I don't add it to my food?
- Is snacking good or bad for you?
- Do I need to drink 8 glasses of water per day?
Click here to download Food : the facts of the matter.
Page Reviewed March 2014